Extensive list of French love phrases, what to answer, how to flirt with a girl and when cutting the romance: how to ask directly do you want to sleep with me?
If you want to learn French fast because you want to impress or get yourself a French boyfriend or girlfriend, by all means spend $99 and buy this online course. : only $99 to be able to talk to the love of your live is an investment you will love forever 🙂
Also a great course that you can put into practice in French chat rooms (another place to get in touch with French speaking people from all over the globe) especially when you want to say or hear a bit more than the repetitive: what’s your name, where you live and at the end of the conversation if you are a girl: what are you wearing (now that question is ideal for practicing names of French clothes, pretty useful when shopping for clothes in France, but other than that kind of a chat breaker 🙂 )
As soon as you manage to speak or write some words in French, you can start to make you (chatroom) conversation longer: 1 sentence at a time. Don’t worry: there will be plenty of "French teachers" that are more than happy to help you learning what they think is the most romantic language in the whole universe.
If you are a bit more serious in learning more French phrases fast, buy yourself an online French course now like the one I love the most : Rocket French! Why do I love Rocket French?
- you pay only $99, you download the interactive French audio course on the spot and you are ready to start learning French : as fast and easy as that!
- it has a must need to speak French words like the French do: French audio, because reading French words is very different than hearing them
- it has an awesome lot of pictures that help you understand and memorize the French phrases and it also has a few French love phrases included 🙂
- if it’s really not what you wanted, you can just ask your money back within 60 days: try to do that with any course you buy in a bookshop or any course you subscribe to.
If you are just curious or simply playing around and only need some common French love phrases, then browse to the list below on 🙂
Apart from using those phrases for flirting, dating or expressing your feelings, you can use the same French vocabulary for talking about what you like, what you don’t like when it comes to sports, hobbies and food.
Likes and dislikes
The most important phrase to remember is "Je t’aime", which word for word means: "I you love", and as such translates to "I love you". If you want to express sports you like, you change the " t’ " with the sport you love, like J’aime le tennis, J’aime le football. And when it comes to food, you simply add the food of your preference: j’aime la pizza, j’aime le spaghetti… as easy as that.
What you dislike, you can express with the negation Je n’aime pas de … e.g. Je ne t’aime pas: I don’t love you. Je n’aime pas la bière: I don’t like beer. You can also use the phrase I hate followed with whatever you don’t like. E.g. Je déteste les films: I hate films… Good to know that you need to spend time with this person anywhere else than in a cinema 🙂
Audio how to say you love or hate in French
- J’adore toutes les viandes. (I extremely love all kinds of meat.)
- J’aime beaucoup les pâtisseries. (I like pastries a lot.)
- Je déteste les alcools et les vins. (I don’t like / I hate alcohol and wine.)
List of French love phrases and answers
- I want love. Je veux de l’amour.
- I like you. Je t’aime bien.
- I love you. Je t’aime.
- I adore you. Je t’adore.
- You are amazing! T’es magnifique!
- I miss you. Tu me manques.
- Do you love me also? Est-ce que tu m’aimes aussi?
- I (woman) am in love. Je suis amoureuse.
- I (man) am in love. Je suis amoureux.
- You are beautiful (say to a man). Tu es beau.
- You are charming (say to a man). Vous êtes charmant.
- You are very pretty (say to a woman). Vous êtes très jolie.
- You are beautiful and extremely cute (say to a girl). Tu es mignonne.
- I am crazy about you. Tu me fascines.
- You are (extremely) super amazing. Tu es (vachement) superbe.
- You make me happy (say to a man). Tu me rends heureux.
- You make me happy (say to a woman). Tu me rends heureuse.
- You make me crazy (say to a man). Tu me rends fou.
- You make me crazy (say to a woman). Tu me rends folle.
- I want to be/stay with you. Je veux être/rester avec toi.
- Will you marry me? Veux-tu m’épouser?
- Oui. Yes.
- Your eyes are very pretty. Tu as les yeux très beaux.
- I trust you. J’ai confiance en toi.
- I am here for you. C’est pour toi que j’y suis.
- You and me, that will never change. Toi et moi, ça ne changera jamais.
- You are my best friend (say to a man). Tu es mon meilleur ami.
- You are my best friend (say to a woman). Tu es ma meilleure amie.
- My boyfriend: Mon petit-ami
- My girlfriend: Ma petite-amie
- She’s my fiancé. Elle est ma fiancée.
- He’s my fiancé. Il est mon fiancé.
- I always think about you. Je pense toujours à toi.
- I dream about you all night long. Je rêve de toi toute la nuit.
- Call me. Appellez-moi.
- Hug me. Serre-moi.
- Kiss me. Embrasse-moi.
- Do you want to dance with me? Voulez-vous danser avec moi?
- Your place or mine? On va chez toi ou chez moi?
- Do you want to sleep with me this evening? Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?
By all means, if you are having a French boy or girlfriend (or are inspired to have one) and don’t understand what they told you, just leave a comment and ask your question about any French love phrases you heard or want to use.